The DIVA Nutrition Program’s monthly gatherings provide an opportunity for women to share, exchange information, learn, stay current, and, of course experience a connection with others.
The program will:
• Enlighten you of the importance of a low saturated fat diet as
it relates to Cancer prevention.
• Stress the relationship between exercise and adequate nutrition in the process of healing and prevention.
• Teach you about the influence of sugar and its by-products on cancer cell production.
• Offer you a resource for getting questions answered.
• Help you distinguish fact from fiction; the myths and misinformation; discuss hot topics.
• Teach you the value and benefit of Phytonutrients and Antioxidents, as well as how to incorporate them into your diet.
• Show you the relationship between Vitamin D and cancer prevention.
• Teach you about the changes in body weight due to the absence of estrogen.
• Enlighten you about the detriment of certain foods and offers valuable replacements for them.
• Educate you regarding food as a means of facilitating change, both mental and physical.
Practice and Philosophy
Since 1993, Wendy, professionally known as The Nutrition Maven™, has been educating and coaching individuals, families, groups and corporations about the basic principals of nutrition, as well as the methodology behind food as a means of facilitating healthy changes. She enlightens people about the empowering affects these changes can have on our lives and the lives of others around us.
Sound nutrition is PARAMOUNT to productivity and stamina both in the workplace and in our personal lives. However, good eating habits are the “first thing to go”. The Nutrition Maven™ guides you on the journey back to an enhanced reality. Lifestyle demands have made it ever more challenging for people to execute their goals into what is their personal reality. During her many years of experience working with a vast array of clients whose dietary needs, lifestyle and health challenges range and ends of the spectrum, Wendy has clearly seen a common thread…Temporary changes are not authentic “lifestyle changes”.
Click here to fill out the DIVA Application