The Dude Nutrition Program’s monthly gatherings provide an opportunity for men to share, exchange information, learn, stay current, and, of course experience a connection with others.
Monthly classes are held every Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Class locations are always disclosed in the weekly e-blast.
Benefits of our Program
- Enlighten you of the importance of a low saturated fat diet as it relates to Cancer prevention.
- Stress the relationship between exercise and adequate nutrition in the process of healing and prevention.
- Teach you about the influence of sugar and its by-products on cancer cell production.
- Offer you a resource for getting questions answered.
- Help you distinguish fact from fiction; the myths and misinformation; discuss hot topics.
- Teach you the value and benefit of Phytonutrients and Antioxidents, as well as how to incorporate them into your diet.
- Show you the relationship between Vitamin D and cancer prevention.
- Teach you about the changes in body weight due to the absence of estrogen.
- Enlighten you about the detriment of certain foods and offers valuable replacements for them.
- Educate you regarding food as a means of facilitating change, both mental and physical.
Suzanne Ryman, Founder & CEO of Powerhouse Bakery @ Nutrition Matters, Inc, loves to help people discover healthy. She says, “At Powerhouse, we show the world that healthy can taste amazing!” “Meeting people’s health goals comes in many different varieties and stages; so, we must be adept at meeting a client where they are today. Create a relationship for what we can build tomorrow!
Her greatest joy is to share her passion for health and love for Jesus with the people she meets in the Bakery. Over 7 years ago, Suzanne met Joseé Battle, the Program Director for ThriveWell Cancer Foundation and a great relationship was launched. Suzanne now has the opportunity to heal people through great food, offering kindness and the wisdom she has developed over the 30 years in the health industry.
Suzanne has always been a fitness enthusiast keeping her love of fitness front and center, she had many certifications as a Personal Trainer, Yoga Instructor, Spin, Kick-boxing, Step Aerobics and Dance. She became a black belt in Martial Arts at the age of 40 and began training for triathlons, marathons and became an avid hiker. She not only teaches healthy living, she lives it!
Dude is a program solely for cancer patients and survivors.